Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Call me "Hop-A-Long"

So................I broke my foot. What else can I say? I am not a klutz or accident prone, nor do I generally participate in unsafe activities. I didn't trip or get crushed by anything. I simply love heels too much! I rolled my ankle in one of my heels and heard a crack. 10 minutes later, I couldn't walk on it. Fastest ER trip in the world (I was in and out in 2 hours!)...I came home in a splint and with crutches. Going to orthopedist tomorrow morning--don't know if I need cast, surgery, etc. Just need to be able to walk. Can't move while holding anything except my crutches. Oh, and I guess this means I will need to postpone the job hunt. Good grief!

1 comment:

kaytie said...

bless your heart!!! hope you get lots of help from your new neighbors!