Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Things she carries - updates

1. Have decided to go on birth control for at least 6 months. Decided not ready for another baby just yet. I know everyone I love just gave me a mental "duh".

2. Have begun operation: potty training with two year-old. I would not say that it is going well.

3. Have decided to try and lease house.

4. Have accepted another part-time job with church as Childcare Coordinator. Have an amazing schedule for fall. Will have 2 days a month to spend time with husband sans children. YES!!!!

5. Still not super passionate about jobs but LOVE the schedule. Don't have to do it for longer than a year. I am going to make the most of it and hopefully love it, but I am an administrator and manager in my heart. It is what I love to do. Social work is the field my heart loves, and I hope I can keep that perspective this year with these different jobs.

No comments: