Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh, the joy!

So, two things:

1) My children always seem to know when I go to the bathroom. They can be in the other room, but when I go to pee, they materialize to watch. I suppose it is developmentally healthy. Particularly since I want the older one potty-trained so badly! The other day, my 3 year old asked me what I was doing on the potty and I explained that I was going "pee-pee on the potty", and she said "Good job, Momma!". And she clapped. What can you say, really?

2)My house is diseased. We have gone over a year without any medication in our home. 3 weeks ago, both children ran a fever. Doctor said viral and nothing to be done. 1 week later, 3 year-old gets ear infection. The next week, younger one has ear infection and sinus infection. That happened Monday. 3 year old has just finished antibiotics. Guess who runs a fever today? The 3 year old again. Just a virus and no meds needed now. However, if it turns into an ear infection, there is nothing to prevent it. I love playing "pass the fever"!

No comments: