Monday, February 14, 2011

Rashad wants to wish me a happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day all! I wish I had the foresight like all my other lovely friends to send V-Day cards out. Look for one at Easter...I think I can get it together by then :) Have you ever had a person text you that you don't recognize their number? That happened to me today. Not that I don't love a "Hey, what's up? Happy Valentine's Day", but "who is this?. "It's Rashad...Did you lose my number or something?" That would be a no. "I don't think I know you...who do you think this is?" "Is this Stacy?" Definitely not. Do you want to get in her pants because you are lonely? But I didn't really say that. Rashad did inform me that he "must have put her number in wrong". I wished him a happy V-Day anyway. Nice to meet you, Rashad. I hope you get lucky tonight!

No comments: