Monday, March 23, 2009

Noah is NOT HERE YET!!!

Okay. Sorry if I scared any of you. Noah is not here yet. He is still cooking away! I am going to the doc Friday to see how dilated I am and what position he is in, etc. I am really excited for him to be here, but I am okay with whatever timing. Besides being a little tired, I really feel fine. I know that when he gets here I won't be sleeping, so if he wants to wait that is FINE!!!

Elisa is officially potty-trained!!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am! I will only have to buy diapers for two instead of three. Yes!!!! And I am just so proud of her. She finally gets it and she wants to succeed. Her own timing I guess.

The ear infections are back in my house. I cannot figure this out! It is really bumming me out. Elisa has a double infection and Ava just the one. But, if they get another one in the next month, we might need to talk tubes. I mean, they have been so healthy until last month! What is it?

Contractions still happening every day, but they are not going anywhere. They are especially bad when I need to use the restroom and when I get up suddenly. I am just hoping the doc says that at least something is going on down there! I will keep you posted!

No comments: