Saturday, May 15, 2010

Moving Day!

We are getting a bigger place! Yay! I think we have broken a cardinal moving rule. We are just throwing things into boxes with the plan to sort and toss as we unpack. I think you are supposed to clean out as you PACK not as you UNPACK. Oh well...time crunch. We have been packing up a room a night and today our wonderful friends are coming to help us move furniture. Thank you thank you thank you! Somehow I manage to be pregnant literally EVERY TIME we move. Nathan thinks I do it on purpose but as I like to point out "You were there too sweetie!". We will post pics soon, but needless to say, we are overjoyed. I next challenge will be how long it takes us to unpack and get settled in the new place. I say July. That is kind of D-Day for a lot of things. Before we go to New York, the house will be settled, Ava will be potty trained, and Noah will be walking. Pray for me! :)

No comments: